Financial Liberalization, Money Demand, and Monetary Policy in Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2009. "VARMA models for Malaysian Monetary Policy Analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Scholnick, Barry, 1996. "Asymmetric adjustment of commercial bank interest rates: evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-496, June.
- Pardy, Robert, 1992. "Institutional reform in emerging securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 907, The World Bank.
- Basanta Pradhan & A. Subramanian, 1998. "Money and prices : some evidence from India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 821-827.
- Vittorio Corbo & Leonardo Hernández, "undated". "Macroeconomic Adjustment to Capital Inflows: Rational and Some Recent Experiences," Documentos de Trabajo 164, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Savvides, Andreas, 1998. "Inflation and monetary policy in selected West and Central African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 809-827, May.
- Azali Mohamed, 1996. "Velocity and the variability of anticipated and unanticipated money growth in Malaysia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(11), pages 697-700.
- Thomas D. Willett & Nancy Neiman Auerbach, 2002. "The Political Economy of Perverse Financial Liberalization: Examples from the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Israel Fainboim & Julio César Alonso, 1998. "La "Gran Depresión Asiática" y sus efectos sobre las economías latinoamericanas, con énfasis en Colombia," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, September.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:01:n:s0217590811004109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sung Yeung Kwack, 2001. "An Empirical Assessment Of Monetary Policy Responses To Capital Inflows In Asia Before The Financial Crisis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 95-113.
- Chinn, Menzie D, 1999.
"On the Won and Other East Asian Currencies,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 113-127, April.
- Menzie David Chinn, 1997. "On the won and other East Asian currencies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chinn, M.D., 1997. "ON the Won: And Other East Asian Currencies," Papers 97-07, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 1998. "On the Won and Other East Asian Currencies," NBER Working Papers 6671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & David Martineau, 1999. "Coopération monétaire en Asie de l'Est : l'apport des tests de causalité et de la cointégration," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 105-116.
- Ram Sharan Kharel Ph.D. & Tap Prasad Koirala Ph.D., 2010. "Modeling Demand for Money in Nepal," NRB Working Paper 06/2010, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.