China; Economic Reform and Macroeconomic Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2000. "When Capital Inflows Come to a Sudden Stop: Consequences and Policy Options," MPRA Paper 6982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A.S. Bhalla, 1998. "Sino-Indian Liberalization: The Role of Trade and Foreign Investment," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Isard, Peter, 1993.
"Externalities, incentives, and failure to achieve national objectives in decentralized economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 95-114, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Peter Isard, 1991. "Externalities, Incentives and Failure to Achieve National Objectives in Decentralized Economies," NBER Working Papers 3650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gelb, Alan & Jefferson, Gary & Singh, Inderjit, 1993. "Can Communist economies transform incrementally? China's experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1189, The World Bank.
- Lal, Deepak, 1995.
"India and China: Contrasts in economic liberalization?,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1475-1494, September.
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "India and China: Contrasts in Economic Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 706, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Muhd-Zulkhibri Abdul Majid, 2004. "Reassessing The Stability of Broad Money Demand in Malaysia," Macroeconomics 0405020, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .