Moving to Greater Exchange Rate Flexibility; Operational Aspects Based on Lessons from Detailed Country Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Rajan, Ramkishen, 2010. "The Evolution and Impact of Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 208, Asian Development Bank.
- Inci Ötker & Charles Freedman, 2009. "Country Experiences with the Introduction and Implementation of Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 09/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Qiang Gong & Shen Jia & Justin Yifu Lin, 2009. "Firm Liquidation and Economic Crisis under Unexpected Exchange Rate Shock," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Carvalho, Fabia A. & Minella, André, 2012. "Survey forecasts in Brazil: A prismatic assessment of epidemiology, performance, and determinants," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1371-1391.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/237, International Monetary Fund.
- David Vávra & Inci Ötker & Barry Topf & Zbigniew Polanski, 2007. "Coping with Capital Inflows; Experiences of Selected European Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Nuwat Nookhwun & Paiboon Pongpaichet & Songklod Rastapana & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "The Future of Monetary Policy: Roles of Financial Stability and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2010-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Brause, Alexander, 2008. "Foreign exchange interventions in emerging market countries: New lessons from Argentina," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 79, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFloating exchange rates; exchange rate; inflation; monetary policy; central bank; exchange rate flexibility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .