Sovereign Debt Restructuring and Debt Sustainability; An Analysis of Recent Cross-Country Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Selective sovereign defaults," Globalization Institute Working Papers 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Hoggarth, Glenn & Saporta, Victoria, 2009. "Output costs of sovereign crises: some empirical estimates," Bank of England working papers 362, Bank of England.
- Javier Díaz-Cassou & Aitor Erce-Domínguez & Juan J. Vázquez-Zamora, 2008. "The role of the IMF in recent sovereign debt restructurings: Implications for the policy of lending into arrears," Occasional Papers 0805, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008.
"The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy,"
15648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R., 2008. "The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Tamon Asonuma, 2010. "Serial Default and Debt Renegotiation," 2010 Meeting Papers 169, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Trebesch, Christoph & von Daniels, Laura, 2012.
"Sovereign debt disputes: A database on government coerciveness during debt crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 250-266.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Trebesch, Christoph & Daniels, Laura von, 2012. "Sovereign debt disputes: A database on government coerciveness during debt crises," Munich Reprints in Economics 20555, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ugo Panizza & Federico Sturzenegger & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2009. "The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Default," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 651-698, September.
- Axel Schimmelpfennig & E. H. Gardner, 2008. "Lebanon—Weathering the Perfect Storms," IMF Working Papers 08/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L.J. Wright, 2013.
"Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 247-272, May.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2012. "Empirical research on sovereign debt and default," Working Paper Series WP-2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default," CAMA Working Papers 2013-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default," NBER Working Papers 18855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2018:i:10:p:67-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bedford, Paul & Irwin, Gregor, 2008. "Financial Stability Paper No 4: Reforming the IMF's Lending-into-Arrears Framework," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 4, Bank of England.
- Tamon Asonuma, 2016. "Serial Sovereign Defaults and Debt Restructurings," IMF Working Papers 16/66, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:5-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Trebesch, 2009. "The Cost of Aggressive Sovereign Debt Policies; How Much is theprivate Sector Affected?," IMF Working Papers 09/29, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.