Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben Atoyan, 2010. "Beyond the crisis: revisiting emerging Europe’s growth model," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 329-356.
- Ruben V Atoyan, 2010. "Beyond the Crisis; Revisiting Emerging Europe’s Growth Model," IMF Working Papers 10/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianluca Salsecci & Antonio Pesce, 2008. "Long-term Growth Perspectives and Economic Convergence of CEE and SEE Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, September.
- Garbis Iradian, 2007. "Rapid Growth in the CIS; Panel Regression Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Leigh & Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2007. "International Finance and Income Convergence; Europe is Different," IMF Working Papers 07/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2008. "Convergence in Emerging Europe; Sustainability and Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 08/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Adam Gersl & Ieva Rubene & Tina Zumer, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Spillovers: Updated Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2007/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; Economic growth; European Union; per capita income; growth rates; tfp; gdp growth; current account deficit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .