The Design and Implementation of Deposit Insurance Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Karen Van Der Wiel, 2015.
"Consumer perception of deposit insurance: little awareness, limited effectiveness?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(32), pages 3439-3461, July.
- Bijlsma, M. & van der Wiel, K., 2012. "Consumer perception of deposit insurance : Little awareness, limited effectiveness?," Discussion Paper c43854d6-5430-4926-84ac-7, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Daniel C. Hardy & María J. Nieto, 2011. "Cross-border coordination of prudential supervision And deposit guarantees," Working Papers 1126, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- P.E. Morris, 2010. "Bank failure and deposit protection in offshore Britain: the case of Guernsey," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 272-292, July.
- Kleimeier S. & Qi S. & Sander H., 2015. "Deposit insurance in times of crises : safe haven or regulatory arbitrage?," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- David G. Mayes, 2008. "Avoiding the Next Crisis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(4), pages 44-50, December.
- Xing Yan & Michael Skully & Katherine Avram & Tram Vu, 2014. "Market Discipline and Deposit Guarantee: Evidence from Australian Banks," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 431-457, September.
- Veronika Holá & Petr Jakubík, 2011.
"Evropské systémy pojištění vkladů: důsledky změn z roku 2008
[Impact of Parametric Changes in Deposit Insurance Schemes in 2008]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 659-679.
- Hamada, Miki, 2011. "Market discipline by depositors : impact of deposit insurance on the Indonesian banking sector," IDE Discussion Papers 292, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Karen van der Wiel, 2012. "What Awareness? Consumer Perception of Bank Risk and Deposit Insurance," CPB Discussion Paper 205, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wong, Jim & Wong, Tak-Chuen & Leung, Phyllis, 2010. "Predicting banking distress in the EMEAP economies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 169-179, September.
- A. Michael Andrews, 2014. "The role of deposit insurance in financial stability: issues and options in the ASEAN+3," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 11, pages 416-463 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Cross-Border Coordination of Prudential Supervision and Deposit Guarantees," IMF Working Papers 08/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Fendel Ralf & Stremmel Hanno, 2016. "Characteristics of Banking Crises: A Comparative Study with Geographical Contagion," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(3), pages 349-388, May.
- Hardy, Daniel C. & Nieto, Maria J., 2011. "Cross-border coordination of prudential supervision and deposit guarantees," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 155-164, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit insurance; insurance system; banking; insurance systems; deposit insurance systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .