Official Foreign Exchange Intervention
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Geršl, 2006. "Testing the Effectiveness of the Czech National Bank’s Foreign-Exchange Interventions," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(09-10), pages 398-415, September.
- repec:ris:revlde:1958 is not listed on IDEAS
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q, Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. René, 2018.
"Una subasta doble de divisas para la determinación del tipo de cambio en Bolivia,"
Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico,
Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 29, pages 152-189, May.
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q., Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. Rene, 2017. "Una Subasta Doble de Divisas para la Determinación del Tipo de Cambio en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 4/2017, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:01:n:s0217590816500326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santiago García-Verdú & Miguel Zerecero, 2013.
"On central bank interventions in the Mexican peso/dollar foreign exchange market,"
BIS Working Papers
429, Bank for International Settlements.
- Santiago García-Verdú & Miguel Zerecero, 2014. "On Central Bank Interventions in the Mexican Peso/Dollar Foreign Exchange Market," Working Papers 2014-19, Banco de México.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.