Central America; Global Integration and Regional Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Sosa & Paul Cashin, 2009. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Caribbean; The Role of Climatic and External Shocks," IMF Working Papers 09/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Eduardo Castillo-Maldonado & Fidel Pérez-Macal, 2013. "Assessment of models to forecast exchange rates: The quetzal–U.S. dollar exchange rate," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 16, pages 71-99, May.
- Monica Hernandez, 2017. "An Unintended Consequence of Uncoordinated International Monetary Policy on Central America," Working Papers 1728, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Moreno Brid & Esteban Pérez Caldentey, 2010.
"Trade and Economic Growth: A Latin American Perspective on Rhetoric and Reality,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 20
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban, 2009. "Trade and economic growth: a Latin American perspective on rhetoric and reality," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 119, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Jaka Sriyana & Abdul Hakim, 2017. "Balance Sheet Approach for Fiscal Sustainability in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 68-72.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2008.
"Testing PPP for Central American real exchange rates. Evidence from new panel data stationary tests with structural breaks,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(21), pages 1-5.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2008. "Testing PPP for Central American real exchange rates. Evidence from new panel data stationary tests with structural breaks," Post-Print hal-01243481, HAL.
- Rodrigo Caputo G. & Igal Magendzo, 2009. "Do Exchange Rate Regimes Matter For Inflation And Exchange Rate Dynamics? The Case Of Central America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 517, Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudia Dziobek & Florina Tanase, 2008. "Institutional arrangements for producing macroeconomic statistics in countries subscribing to the Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS)," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 56th ISI Session, Lisbon, August 2007, volume 28, pages 323-326 Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Lederman & Maurizio Bussolo & David Gould & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Challenges of CAFTA : Maximizing the Benefits for Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7127.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk; Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Arevik, 2016. "The Silent Success of Customs Unions," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/02, European University Institute.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, 2016. "The Silent Success of Customs Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5944, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hui, Hon Chung, 2013. "Fiscal sustainability in Malaysia: a re-examination," MPRA Paper 80018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Jácome & Eric Parrado, 2006.
"The Quest for Price Stability in Central America and the Dominican Republic,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
390, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eric Parrado & Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2007. "The Quest for Price Stability in Central America and the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 07/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Evolving banking systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and implications for monetary policy and financial stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33.
- Tugores, Juan, 2008. "Regional integration and public policy. Evaluation of the European experience and possible implications for Latin American integration," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 65, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Abalkina, Anna, 2006.
"Роль Многосторонних Банков Развития В Содействии Экономической Интеграции
[The Role of Multilateral Development Banks in Promoting Economic Integration]," MPRA Paper 49967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsTax administration; Statistics; exchange rate; exchange rate regimes; exchange rate regime; free trade; trade diversion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .