Financial Stability in Dollarized Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myriam Quispe-Agnoli & Elena Whisler, 2006. "Official dollarization and the banking system in Ecuador and El Salvador," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3, pages 55-71.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2005. "Targeting Inflation in a Dollarized Economy: The Peruvian Experience," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1925, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ramon-Ballester, Francisco & Wezel, Torsten, 2007. "International financial linkages of Latin American banks: the effects of political risk and deposit dollarisation," Working Paper Series 744, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize & Miguel A. Kiguel, 2005. "Managing Systemic Liquidity Risk in Financially Dollarized Economies," IMF Working Papers 05/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Ize & Miguel Kiguel & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2005. "Managing Systemic Liquidity Risk in Financially Dollarized Economy," Business School Working Papers managsystrisk, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Rocío Gondo, 2008. "Macroeconomic implications of capital inflows: Peru 1991–2007," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 363-387 Bank for International Settlements.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize, 2005. "Financial De-Dollarization; Is it for Real?," IMF Working Papers 05/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Nada Mora, 2014. "Reason for Reserve? Reserve Requirements and Credit," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(2-3), pages 469-501, March.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:146-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bednarik, Radek, 2007. "Loan Dollarization in V4 Countries," MPRA Paper 14695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2008. "Metas de inflación en una economía dolarizada: La experiencia del Perú," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 10(1), pages 7-44, December.
- Liliana B Schumacher & Jiro Honda, 2006. "Adopting Full Dollarization in Postconflict Economies; Would the Gains Compensate for the Losses in Liberia?," IMF Working Papers 06/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Adrián Armas, 2005. "Forex interventions in Peru: 2002-2004," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 242-54 Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Garcia Pascual & Jorge Cayazzo & Socorro Heysen & Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 06/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanderson Abel & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Determinants of Banking Sector Profitability in Zimbabwe," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 845-854.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; Financial stability; banking; foreign exchange; banking system; exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.