Malaysia; From Crisis to Recovery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam, 2006.
"Foreign banks in emerging market crises: Evidence from Malaysia,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 217-242, October.
- Enrica Detragiache & Poonam Gupta, 2004. "Foreign Banks in Emerging Market Crises; Evidence From Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 04/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Eswar S Prasad, 2004. "China's Growth and Integration into the World Economy; Prospects and Challenges," IMF Occasional Papers 232, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton & Natalia Tamirisa, 2007.
"Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 529-574
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton, 2006. "Malaysian Capital Controls; Macroeconomics and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 06/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Anita Doraisami, 2004. "From crisis to recovery: the motivations for and effects of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 241-254.
- Alessandro Zanello & Mark R. Stone & Christopher J. Jarvis & Andrew Berg, 2003. "Re-Establishing Credible Nominal Anchors After a Financial Crisis; A Review of Recent Experience," IMF Working Papers 03/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabia Naguib & Joseph Smucker, 2009. "When Economic Growth Rhymes with Social Development: The Malaysia Experience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 99-113, November.
- Umezaki, So, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Malaysia before the Asian Crisis," IDE Discussion Papers 79, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen, 2003. "Fünf Jahre nach der Krise - Wo steht Asien heute?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2986, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David, 2004.
"Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 247-275, December.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2002. "Liability Dollarization and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," IMF Working Papers 02/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Abdelhak S Senhadji & Charles Collyns, 2002. "Lending Booms, Real Estate Bubbles and the Asian Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Deesomsak, Rataporn & Paudyal, Krishna & Pescetto, Gioia, 2004. "The determinants of capital structure: evidence from the Asia Pacific region," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 387-405.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .