Stabilization and Savings Funds for Nonrenewable Resources
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2008.
"International Reserve Management and the Current Account,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt- (ed.), Current Account and External Financing, edition 1, volume 12, chapter 11, pages 435-474
Central Bank of Chile.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2006. "International Reserves Management and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 12734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2007. "International reserves management and the current account," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt22q271t2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2007. "International Reserves Management and the Current Account," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 449, Central Bank of Chile.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2013.
"Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 570-615, August.
- Arvind Subramanian & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse; An Illustration From Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jürgen Jerger & Dimitri Migrow, 2009.
"Stabilisierungsfonds und makroökonomische Governance,"
274, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jerger, Jürgen & Migrow, Dimitri, 2009. "Stabilisierungsfonds und makroökonomische Governance," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 433, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Republic of Equatorial Guinea; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Oya Celasun, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regime Considerations in an Oil Economy; The Case of the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 03/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Dimitar Radev & Richard I Allen, 2006. "Managing and Controlling Extrabudgetary Funds," IMF Working Papers 06/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan C Dunn & Andreas Billmeier & Bert van Selm, 2004. "In the Pipeline; Georgia's Oil and Gas Transit Revenues," IMF Working Papers 04/209, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Economic Geography of East Africa : From Regional to Global Integration (Vol. 1 of 2)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11930, The World Bank.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2007.
"Экономическая Политика, Качество Институтов И Механизмы "Ресурсного Проклятия"
[Economic Policy, Quality of Institutions, and Mechanisms of Resource Curse]," MPRA Paper 22454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Economic Geography of East Africa : From Regional to Global Integration, Volume 2. Technical Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11916, The World Bank.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2002. "Testing the Relationship Between Government Spending and Revenue; Evidence From GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Asfaha, Samuel, 2007. "National Revenue Funds: Their Efficacy for Fiscal Stability and Intergenerational Equity," MPRA Paper 7656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baena, César & Sévi, Benoît & Warrack, Allan, 2012. "Funds from non-renewable energy resources: Policy lessons from Alaska and Alberta," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 569-577.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2008. "Mechanisms of Resource Curse, Economic Policy and Growth," MPRA Paper 20570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Nadeem Ilahi, 2007. "Looking Beyond the Fiscal; Do Oil Funds Bring Macroeconomic Stability?," IMF Working Papers 07/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Wierts & Guido Schotten, 2008. "Dutch natural Gas Revenues and Fiscal Policy: Theory versus Practice," DNB Occasional Studies 605, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:226-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikola Kojucharov, 2007. "Poverty, Petroleum & Policy Intervention: Lessons from the Chad-Cameroon Pipeline," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(113), pages 477-496, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .