Modern Banking and OTC Derivatives Markets; The Transformation of Global Finance and its Implications for Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Bullard & Christopher J. Neely & David C. Wheelock, 2009. "Systemic risk and the financial crisis: a primer," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 403-418.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- John Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 11/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Calice, Giovanni, 2011. "The Impact of Collateral Policies on Sovereign CDS Spreads," ECMI Papers 12234, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Gabriel Aparici & Pablo Furche & Fernando Sepúlveda & Catherine Tornel, 2013. "Mercado de Derivados y su Infraestructura: Aspectos Relevantes de la Discusión Internacional y su Aplicación en Chile," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 45, Central Bank of Chile.
- John P. Caskey, 2003. "The evolution of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange: 1964-2002," Working Papers 03-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dodd, Randall & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 2007. "Brazil's derivatives markets: hedging, Central Bank intervention and regulation," Series Históricas 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking systems; Markets; otc; derivatives markets; financial institutions; derivative; financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .