Nigeria; Experience with Structural Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995.
"Capital Flows in the APEC Region,"
8200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart & Mohsin S. Khan, 1995. "Capital Flows in the APEC Region," IMF Occasional Papers 122, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995. "Macroeconomic Management in APEC Economies: The Response to Capital Inflows," MPRA Paper 8148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olumuyiwa S Adedeji, 2001. "The Size and Sustainability of Nigerian Current Account Deficits," IMF Working Papers 01/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Yin-Chi Wang & Ping Wang, 2013. "Barriers to Health and the Poverty Trap," NBER Working Papers 19263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & David R. Dollar & Torgny Holmgren, 2001. "Aid and Reform in Africa : Lessons from Ten Case Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13894.
- Shulin Gu & John O. Adeoti & Ana Célia Castro & Jeffrey Orozco & Rafael Díaz, 2012. "The Agro-food Sector in Catching-up Countries: A Comparative Study of Four Cases," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yemi Meroyi, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of Impact of Trade Liberalization on Employment Generation during the Military and Civilian Regimes in Nigeria (1980-2012)," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 110-134, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .