The Adoption of Indirect Instruments of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Stella, 2002. "Central Bank Financial Strength, Transparency, and Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 02/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Ul Haque, Nadeem, 1998. "What macroeconomic policies are"sound?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1995, The World Bank.
- I.J.M de Greef & P.L.C. Hilbers & L.H. Hoogduin, 1998. "Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 28, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "On the Relation between Money and Derivatives and its Application to the International Monetary Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 637-664, January.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Sajawal Khan, 2007. "Financial Sector Restructuring in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 98-125, September.
- Inese Buzeneca & Rodolfo Maino, 2007. "Monetary Policy Implementation; Results from a Survey," IMF Working Papers 07/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Marcela Eslava, 1997.
"Notas sobre la Tasa de Interés y la Inflación en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
078, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Marcela Eslava M., 1997. "Notas sobre la Tasa de Interés y la Inflación en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003280, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrea Schaechter, 2001. "Implementation of Monetary Policy and the Central Bank's Balance Sheet," IMF Working Papers 01/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Vassili Prokopenko & Paul Holden, 2001. "Financial Development and Poverty Alleviation; Issues and Policy Implications for Developing and Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon T Gray, 2006. "Central bank management of surplus liquidity," Lectures, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 6, March.
- Anita Tuladhar, 2005. "Governance Structures and Decision-Making Roles in Inflation-Targeting Central Banks," IMF Working Papers 05/183, International Monetary Fund.
- De Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Monetary policy during transition : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1706, The World Bank.
- Arto Kovanen, 2002. "Reserve Requirementson Foreign Currency Deposits in Sub-Saharan Africa; Main Features and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 02/65, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.