Financial Sector Reforms and Exchange Arrangements in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Ding & Domac, Ilker & Ferri, Giovanni, 1998. "Is there a credit crunch in East Asia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1959, The World Bank.
- Angel J. Ubide & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1999. "The Korean Financial Crisis of 1997—A Strategy of Financial Sector Reform," IMF Working Papers 99/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey Sachs, 1998. "The Onset of the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 6680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asli DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "The Determinants of Banking Crises in Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 81-109, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Papazoglou, 1999. "Exchange Rate Policy and Output Growth: The Experience of the Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 319-336.
- Warren Coats & Marko Škreb, 2002. "Ten Years of Transition - Central Banking in the CEE and the Baltics," Surveys 7, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition : une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 787-796.
- van Aarle, B. & Budina, N., 1995. "Currency substitution in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper 1995-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition: Une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7104, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .