Financial Sector Reforms and Exchange Arrangements in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warren Coats & Marko Škreb, 2002. "Ten Years of Transition - Central Banking in the CEE and the Baltics," Surveys 7, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition : une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 787-796.
- van Aarle, B. & Budina, N., 1995. "Currency substitution in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper 1995-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition: Une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7104, Sciences Po.
- Christos Papazoglou, 1999. "Exchange Rate Policy and Output Growth: The Experience of the Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 319-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.