Accountability Arrangements for Financial Sector Regulators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J Mester, 2008.
"Central Bank Institutional Structure and Effective Central Banking: Cross-Country Empirical Evidence,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(4), pages 620-645, December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Mester, Loretta J., 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking : cross-country empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J. Mester, 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking: cross-country empirical evidence," Working Papers 08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Boudriga, Abdelkader & Boulila, Neila & Jellouli, Sana, 2009. "Does bank supervision impact nonperforming loans : cross-country determinants using agregate data ?," MPRA Paper 18068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Ponce, 2010.
"A Normative Analysis of Banking Supervision: Independence, Legal Protection and Accountability,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 141-181, July-Dece.
- Jorge Ponce, 2008. "A Normative Analysis of Banking Supervision: Independence, Legal Protection and Accountability," Documentos de trabajo 2008006, Banco Central del Uruguay, revised 21 Oct 2010.
- repec:nzb:nzbbul:dec2017:11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfeci:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .