Fixed or Flexible? Getting the Exchange Rate Right in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Huayu & Ma, Yue, 2005. "Policy strategies to deal with revaluation pressures on the renminbi," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 103-117.
- Marjan Petreski, 2008. "To Fix Or To Float From Perspective Of Output Volatility And Vulnerability To Crisis," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 9-24, June.
- Fernando Ferrari-Filho & Luiz Fernando De Paula, 2008. "Exchange rate regime proposal for emerging countries: a Keynesian perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 227-248, December.
- Marinheiro, Carlos Fonseca, 2008.
"Ricardian equivalence, twin deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1041-1056.
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2006. "Ricardian Equivalence, Twin Deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt," GEMF Working Papers 2006-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Shalendra Sharma, 2001. "Exchange rate regimes in post-crisis Asia: What explains the “hollowing of the middle”," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 3-21.
- Hielscher, Kai & Markwardt, Gunther, 2012.
"The role of political institutions for the effectiveness of central bank independence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 286-301.
- Kai Hielscher & Gunther Markwardt, 2011. "The Role of Political Institutions for the Effectiveness of Central Bank Independence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "Models of Speculative Attacks and Crashes in International Capital Markets," CEIS Research Paper 245, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jul 2012.
- Benassy-Quere, Agnes & Coeure, Benoit & Mignon, Valerie, 2006. "On the identification of de facto currency pegs," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 112-127, March.
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policy and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: a proposal based on Keynes’ ideas and keynesian approach," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200806251450360, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Karel Bruna & Jaroslava Durcáková, 2012. "Banking system liquidity absorption and monetary base backing in the context of exchange rate policy in the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 257-275, October.
- Mashkoor, Asim & Ahmed, Ovais & Herani, Dr. Gobin, 2015. "The relationship between Foreign Currency trading and Economic Development: A case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2002-07-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2000-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2002-07-04 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfeci:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .