Fiscal Risks; Sources, Disclosure, and Management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Medina, 2018. "Assessing Fiscal Risks in Bangladesh," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 35(1), pages 196-222, March.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2016.
"Getting the Dog to Bark: Disclosing Fiscal Risks from the Financial Sector,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-17, June.
- Timothy C Irwin, 2015. "Getting the Dog to Bark; Disclosing Fiscal Risks from the Financial Sector," IMF Working Papers 15/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Sun, Lixin, 2015. "China’s Debt: Structure, Determinants and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 68548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2016.
"Real-Time Data And Fiscal Policy Analysis: A Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 302-326, April.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2011. "Real-time data and fiscal policy analysis: a survey of the literature," Working Papers 11-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2011.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2011. "Real-Time Data and Fiscal Policy Analysis: a Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2011-20, CEPII research center.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo, 2011. "Real-time data and fiscal policy analysis: a survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 1408, European Central Bank.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:26:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-018-9496-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lledó, Victor & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2013.
"Fiscal Policy Implementation in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 79-91.
- Victor Duarte Lledo & Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Implementation in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Goryunov, Yevgeniy (Горюнов, Евгений), 2016.
"Theoretical foundations, properties and interpretation of the budget gap indicators
[Теоретические Основы, Свойства И Интерпретация Индикаторов Бюджетного Разрыва]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 112-132, April.
- Ley, Eduardo & Misch, Florian, 2013. "Real-time macro monitoring and fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6303, The World Bank.
- Longmore, Rohan & Riveira Cazorla, Marta & Verhoeven, Marijn, 2014. "A Framework to Assess the Fiscal Risks of Public Bodies: Jamaica," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 146, pages 1-8, June.
- Elva Bova & Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Frederik G Toscani & H. Elif Ture, 2016. "The Fiscal Costs of Contingent Liabilities; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 16/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69.
- Sampawende J Tapsoba & Robert C York & Neree C.G.M. Noumon, 2016. "Can Statistical Capacity Building Help Reduce Procyclical Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries?," IMF Working Papers 16/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Alfredo Cuevas & Carlos Góes & Izabela Karpowicz & Troy D Matheson & Issouf Samaké & Svetlana Vtyurina, 2016. "Highways to Heaven; Infrastructure Determinants and Trends in Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 16/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Elif Arbatli & Julio Escolano, 2015.
"Fiscal Transparency, Fiscal Performance and Credit Ratings,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 36, pages 237-270, June.
- Julio Escolano & Elif C Arbatli, 2012. "Fiscal Transparency, Fiscal Performance and Credit Ratings," IMF Working Papers 12/156, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgets; Debt sustainability; Government expenditures; Fiscal sustainability; Public debt; Risk management; fiscal risks; contingent liabilities; fiscal risk; fiscal transparency; budget process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfdep:09/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.