Global employment trends for youth : 2012
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Employment Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department, International Labour Office, 4 route des Morillons, CH 1211 Geneve 22, Switzerland|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org/empelm/what/pubs/lang--en/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2003.
"The Economics of Employment Protection,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(1), pages 85-129, January.
- Fella, Giulio, 2005. "Termination restrictions and investment in general training," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1479-1499, August.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, .
"The Regulation of Labor,"
19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Lorenzo E Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique Guillaume, 2012.
"Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment: New Empirical Evidence of Static and Dynamic Effects,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2012. "Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment; New Empirical Evidence of Static and Dynamic Effects," IMF Working Papers 12/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Freeman, 2005.
"Labour market institutions without blinders: The debate over flexibility and labour market performance,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-145.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions Without Blinders: The Debate over Flexibility and Labour Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 11286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010.
"Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan J. Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets In The Great Recession: France Vs. Spain," Working Papers wp2010_1009, CEMFI.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan Jose Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 3269, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Pagés & James J. Heckman, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," Research Department Publications 4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cazes, Sandrine & Tonin, Mirco, 2009.
"Employment protection legislation and job stability: an European cross country analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0902, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Sandrine CAZES & Mirco TONIN, 2010. "Employment protection legislation and job stability: A European cross-country analysis," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(3), pages 261-285, 09.
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Ambreen Fatima & Humera Sultana, 2009. "Tracing out the U-shape relationship between female labor force participation rate and economic development for Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 182-198, January.
- Grimshaw, Damian, 2011. "What do we know about low wage work and low wage workers? : Analysing the definitions, patterns, causes and consequences in international perspective," ILO Working Papers 464858, International Labour Organization.
- Howell David R. & Baker Dean & Glyn Andrew & Schmitt John, 2007. "Are Protective Labor Market Institutions at the Root of Unemployment? A Critical Review of the Evidence," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-73, May.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boeri, Tito, 2011. "Institutional Reforms and Dualism in European Labor Markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Ernst, Ekkehard, 2001.
"Labour market regulation, industrial relations, and technological regimes: a tale of comparative advantage,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Andrea Bassanini & Ekkehard Ernst, 2002. "Labour market regulation, industrial relations and technological regimes: a tale of comparative advantage," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 391-426, June.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Gregg, Paul & Tominey, Emma, 2005. "The wage scar from male youth unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 487-509, August.
- Botero, J. C. & Djankov, S. & Porta, R. L. & Lopez-de-Silanes, F. & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "The Regulation of Labor," Scholarly Articles 27867241, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2011.
"Young People and the Great Recession,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:trends:480201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.