Economic class and labour market inclusion poor and middle class workers in developing Asia and the Pacific
Presents trends and estimates of the poor, near poor and middle class working population in developing Asia and the Pacific.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in ILO Asia-Pacific working paper series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008.
"What Is Middle Class about the Middle Classes around the World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee, 2008. "What is Middle Class About the Middle Classes Around the World?," Working Papers id:1363, eSocialSciences.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Easterly, William, 2001.
"The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-35, December.
- Easterly, William, 2000. "the middle class consensus and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2346, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22421, The World Bank.
- Matsumoto, Makiko & Hengge, Martina & Islam, Iyanatul, 2012. "Tackling the youth employment crisis : a macroeconomic perspective," ILO Working Papers 470297, International Labour Organization.
- Kapsos, Steven & Bourmpoula, Evangelia, 2013. "Employment and economic class in the developing world," ILO Working Papers 485512, International Labour Organization.
- Chun, Natalie, 2010. "Middle Class Size in the Past, Present, and Future: A Description of Trends in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 217, Asian Development Bank.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele & Llorente, Gonzalo, 2012.
"Do Middle Classes Bring Institutional Reforms?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:482296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.