Youth employment and unemployment : an Indian perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in ILO Asia-Pacific working paper series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matsumoto, Makiko & Hengge, Martina & Islam, Iyanatul, 2012. "Tackling the youth employment crisis : a macroeconomic perspective," ILO Working Papers 470297, International Labour Organization.
- Bell, David & Blanchflower, David, 2009.
"What should be done about rising unemployment in the UK?,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2009-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2009. "What Should Be Done about Rising Unemployment in the UK?," IZA Discussion Papers 4040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kumar, Rajnish & Mitra, Arup & Murayama, Mayumi, 2012. "Toiling children in India : the gender dimension," IDE Discussion Papers 352, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Verick, Sher, 2009. "Who Is Hit Hardest during a Financial Crisis? The Vulnerability of Young Men and Women to Unemployment in an Economic Downturn," IZA Discussion Papers 4359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:480686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.