Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Conditions of work and employment series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009.
"The Second Great Contraction,"
21485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates
[This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Varieties of Crises and Their Dates
- Muto, Ichiro & Fukumoto, Tomoyuki, 2011.
"Rebalancing China’s economic growth: some insights from Japan’s experience,"
32570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoyuki Fukumoto & Ichiro Muto, 2012. "Rebalancing China's Economic Growth: Some Insights from Japan's Experience," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(1), pages 62-82, 01.
- Tomoyuki Fukumoto & Ichiro Muto, 2011. "Rebalancing China's Economic Growth: Some Insights from Japan's Experience," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 11-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Simon Sturn, 2011. "Labour market regimes and unemployment in OECD countries," IMK Working Paper 6-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2012.
"Does Inequality Lead to a Financial Crisis?,"
NBER Working Papers
17896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011.
"Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective,"
2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Carton, Benjamin & Gauvin, Ludovic, 2013. "China and global rebalancing: A two-country approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 118-139.
- Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "Sorgenfreier Reichtum: jenseits von Konjunktur und Krise lebt nur ein Prozent der Bevölkerung," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(35), pages 590-597.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Fabian Lindner & Simon Sturn & Till van Treeck, 2010. "From a source of weakness to a tower of strength?," IMK Report 56e-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Koźluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:470934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.