Why have wage shares fallen? A panel analysis of the determinants of functional income distribution: for the International Labour Organisation (ILO) project "New Perspectives on Wages and Economic Growth"
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Conditions of work and employment series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2007.
"Class Structure and Economic Inequality,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_487, Levy Economics Institute.
- George Argitis & Christos Pitelis, 2001. "Monetary Policy and the Distribution of Income: Evidence for the United States and the United Kingdom," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 23(4), pages 617-638, July.
- Arjun Jayadev, 2007. "Capital account openness and the labour share of income," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 423-443, May.
- Philip Arestis & Michelle Baddeley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2007. "The Relationship Between Capital Stock, Unemployment And Wages In Nine Emu Countries," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 125-148, 04.
- Hein, Eckhard & Mundt, Matthias, 2012. "Financialisation and the requirements and potentials for wage-led recovery : a review focussing on the G20," ILO Working Papers 470932, International Labour Organization.
- Andrew Glyn, 2003.
"Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Assessment of the Cross-Country Evidence,"
Economics Series Working Papers
168, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker & Andrew Glyn & David Howell & John Schmitt, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Assessment of the Cross-Country Evidence," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-17, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006.
"Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
486, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Florence Jaumotte & Irina Tytell, 2007. "How Has The Globalization of Labor Affected the Labor Income Share in Advanced Countries?," IMF Working Papers 07/298, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:470913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.