Employment trends in Indonesia over 1996-2009 : casualization of the labour market during an era of crises, reforms and recovery
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Employment working paper series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arianto A. Patunru & Erna Zetha, 2010. "Indonesia's Savior: Fiscal, Monetary, Trade, or Luck?," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 721-740, April.
- Barry Anderson, 2010. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability: Lessons for the Public Sector," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 611-624, April.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2007. "The Manpower Law of 2003 and its implementing regulations: Genesis, key articles and potential impact," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 59-86.
- Chris Manning, 2000. "Labour Market Adjustment to Indonesia's Economic Crisis: Context, Trends and Implications," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 105-136.
- Arianto Patunru & Christian von Luebke, 2010. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 7-31.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "The Measurement and Trends of Unemployment in Indonesia : The Issue of Discouraged Workers," Labor Economics Working Papers 22545, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ari Kuncoro, 2004. "Bribery in Indonesia: some evidence from micro-level data," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-354.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:466252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.