The implementation of minimum wage : challenges and creative solutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Global Labour University working papers|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis FOUGERE & Erwan GAUTIER & Hervé LE BIHAN, 2009.
"Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage,"
2009-13, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 4070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fougere, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Herve, 2008. "Restaurant Prices And The Minimum Wage," Working Papers 44084, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Fougère, D. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working papers 216, Banque de France.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009.
"Setting the Minimum Wage,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "The effect of minimum wages on actual wages in formal and informal sectors in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1905-1921, November.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1998.
"Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: A critical view,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the Effect of Minimum Wages on Employment from the Distribution of Wages: A Critical View," CEP Discussion Papers dp0203, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: a critical view," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Leigh, 2005.
"Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help the Poor?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
501, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008.
"Enforcement of labor regulation and firm size,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
43675, The World Bank.
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2001. "Why Comply? Social Learning and European Identity Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 553-588, June.
- Lemos, Sara, 2009.
"Minimum wage effects in a developing country,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 224-237, April.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French & James MacDonald, 2008. "The Minimum Wage, Restaurant Prices, and Labor Market Structure," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 688-720.
- Maloney, William F. & Nunez, Jairo & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiess, Norbert & Montenegro, Claudio & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Santamaria,Mauricio & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2001.
"Measuring the impact of minimum wages : evidence from Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2597, The World Bank.
- William Maloney & Jairo Mendez, 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages. Evidence from Latin America," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 109-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Maloney & Jairo Nunez Mendez, 2003. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 9800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dickens, Richard & Alan Manning, 2003. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on the Wage Distribution in a Low-Wage Sector," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 60, Royal Economic Society.
- Tallberg, Jonas, 2002. "Paths to Compliance: Enforcement, Management, and the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 609-643, June.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
- Miriam Hartlapp, 2007. "On Enforcement, Management and Persuasion: Different Logics of Implementation Policy in the EU and the ILO," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 653-674, 09.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Diego F. ANGEL-URDINOLA, 2004. "A Minimum Wage Increase Can Have an Adverse Distributional Impact:The case of Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 001922, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Stephen Machin & Joan Wilson, 2004. "Minimum wages in a low-wage labour market: Care homes in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages C102-C109, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:462988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.