The implementation of minimum wage : challenges and creative solutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Global Labour University working papers|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis Fougere & Erwan Gautier & Herve Le Bihan, 2010.
"Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1199-1234, October.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 4070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fougere, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Herve, 2008. "Restaurant Prices And The Minimum Wage," Working Papers 44084, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Fougère, D. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working papers 216, Banque de France.
- Denis FOUGERE & Erwan GAUTIER & Hervé LE BIHAN, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers 2009-13, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994.
"Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: a critical view,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
51648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1998. "Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: A critical view," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the Effect of Minimum Wages on Employment from the Distribution of Wages: A Critical View," CEP Discussion Papers dp0203, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diego F. ANGEL-URDINOLA, 2004. "A Minimum Wage Increase Can Have an Adverse Distributional Impact:The case of Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 001922, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Tallberg, Jonas, 2002. "Paths to Compliance: Enforcement, Management, and the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 609-643, June.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009.
"Setting the Minimum Wage,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008.
"Enforcement of labor regulation and firm size,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
43675, The World Bank.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Maloney, William F. & Nunez, Jairo & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiess, Norbert & Montenegro, Claudio & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Santamaria,Mauricio & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2001.
"Measuring the impact of minimum wages : evidence from Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2597, The World Bank.
- William Maloney & Jairo Mendez, 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages. Evidence from Latin America," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 109-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Maloney & Jairo Nunez Mendez, 2003. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 9800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "The effect of minimum wages on actual wages in formal and informal sectors in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1905-1921, November.
- Miriam Hartlapp, 2007. "On Enforcement, Management and Persuasion: Different Logics of Implementation Policy in the EU and the ILO," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 653-674, 09.
- Lemos, Sara, 2009.
"Minimum wage effects in a developing country,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 224-237, April.
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2001. "Why Comply? Social Learning and European Identity Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 553-588, June.
- Dickens, Richard & Alan Manning, 2003. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on the Wage Distribution in a Low-Wage Sector," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 60, Royal Economic Society.
- Andrew Leigh, 2007.
"Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help the Poor?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(263), pages 432-445, December.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French & James MacDonald, 2008. "The Minimum Wage, Restaurant Prices, and Labor Market Structure," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 688-720.
- Stephen Machin & Joan Wilson, 2004. "Minimum wages in a low-wage labour market: Care homes in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages C102-C109, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:462988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.