Issues in labour market inequality and women's participation in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Working paper series, International Labour Office.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kapur Mehta, Aasha & Shah, Amita, 2003. "Chronic Poverty in India: Incidence, Causes and Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 491-511, March.
- Ninno, Carlo del & Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2009.
"How to make public works work : a review of the experiences,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
48567, The World Bank.
- Carlo del Ninno & Kalanidhi Subbarao & Annamaria Milazzo, 2009. "How to Make Public Works Work : A Review of the Experiences," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11718, The World Bank.
- D. Narasimha Reddy & Rukmini Tankha & C. Upendranadh & Alakh N. Sharma, 2010. "National Rural Employment Guarantee as Social Protection," IDS Bulletin, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 63-76, 07.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2008. "Promoting Equality Through an Employment of Last Resort Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_545, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2009. "Promoting Gender Equality through Stimulus Packages and Public Job Creation: Lessons Learned from South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_101, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:461714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.