Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?
Examines how the development policies used by successful late industrializers would fare under the current WTO regime.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Working paper :|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Krueger, Anne O, 1973. "Exchange Control, Liberalization, and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 419-27, May.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, August.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-55, December.
- Grady, Patrick & Macmillan, Kathleen, 1999. "Seattle and Beyond: The WTO Millennium Round," MPRA Paper 2989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Krueger, 1999. "The Developing Countries and the Next Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(7), pages 909-932, 09.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1999. "Developing countries and the next round of multilateral trade negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2118, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:371235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.