Old age support and fertility
Provides a general framework for analysing potential links between trends in fertility and the need for security in old age.
|Length:||104 P. pages|
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Population and Labour Policies Programme working paper series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1988.
"Risk, Implicit Contracts and the Family in Rural Areas of Low-income Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1148-70, December.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1986. "Risk, Implicit Contracts and the Family in Rural Areas of Low-Income Countries," Bulletins 7518, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- George Stolnitz, 1983. "Three to five main challenges to demographic research," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 415-432, November.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Southey, Clive, 1973. "Peasants, Procreation, and Pensions: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 983-85, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:276553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.