Generation and diffusion of agricultural technology: a review of theories and experiences
ILO pub-WEP pub. Working paper, literature survey of theories and experience relating to technology transfer, generation and diffusion of agricultural technology - covers modernization, factor endowments, income distribution, dependence relations, agricultural research, agricultural extension and environmental aspects. Bibliography and graph.
|Length:||1 V. pages|
|Date of creation:||1983|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Technology and employment programme, working paper series|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Interest Groups and the Demand for Agricultural Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 467-84, June.
- Idachaba, Francis Sulemanu, 1980. "Agricultural research policy in Nigeria:," Research reports 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agarwal, Bina, 1983. "Diffusion of rural innovations: Some analytical issues and the case of wood-burning stoves," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 359-376, April.
- Stavis, Benedict, 1978. "Agricultural research and extension services in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 631-645, May.
- Biggs, Stephen D. & Clay, Edward J., 1981. "Sources of innovation in agricultural technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1975. "Technical and institutional transfer in agricultural development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 350-378, October.
- Cleaver, Harry M, Jr, 1972. "The Contradictions of the Green Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 177-86, May.
- Redclift, Michael, 1983. "Production Programs for Small Farmers: Plan Puebla as Myth and Reality," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 551-70, April.
- Pray, Carl E., 1983. "Private agricultural research in Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 131-140, May.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1974. " Less Developed Countries-Technology Transfer and Adaptation: The Role of the Indigenous Science Community," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 61-77, October.
- Rogers, Everett M, 1976. " New Product Adoption and Diffusion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 290-301, March.
- Clark, Norman, 1980. "Organisational aspects of Nigeria's research system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 148-172, April.
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1983. "Monitoring and control in agricultural research systems : Maize in Northern India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 37-59, February.
- Trigo, Eduardo J. & Pineiro, Martin E., 1981. "Dynamics of agricultural research organization in Latin America," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 2-10, February.
- Payne, P. R., 1976. "Nutrition planning and food policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 107-115, February.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1981. "Subjectivity in Ex Ante Research Evaluation," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49058, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Pineiro, M. & Trigo, E. & Fiorentino, R., 1979. "Technical change in Latin American agriculture : A conceptual framework for its interpretation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 169-177, August.
- Collinson, M.P., 1982. "Farming Systems Research in Eastern Africa: The Experience of CIMMYT and Some National Agricultural Research Services, 1976-81," Food Security International Development Papers 54068, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:226021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.