Labour policy and fertility in developing countries
ILO pub-WEP pub. Working paper on labour policy and fertility in developing countries - constitutes part of a WEP research project on population and employment, and includes a literature survey. Bibliography pp. 48 to 63.
|Date of creation:||1976|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Population and Employment Working Paper|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ilo.orgEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Kasarda, 1971. "Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-317, August.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
- Bemard Rosen & Alan Simmons, 1971. "Industrialization, family and fertility: A structural-psychological analysis of the Brazilian case," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Jose Encarnacion, Jr., 1973.
"Fertility and Labor Force Participation : Philippines 1968,"
UP School of Economics Discussion Papers
197313, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Encarnacion J, 1974. "Fertility and labour force participation: Philippines 1968," ILO Working Papers 153455, International Labour Organization.
- Wery R & Rodgers G & Hopkins, Mike, 1977.
"Population, employment and poverty in the Philippines,"
ILO Working Papers
170228, International Labour Organization.
- Wery, R. & Rodgers, G. B. & Hopkins, M. J. D., 1978. "Population, employment and poverty in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 519-532, April.
- Nadia Youssef, 1971. "Social structure and the female labor force: The case of women workers in muslim Middle Eastern countries," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 427-439, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:165204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.