The twin internationalisation strategies of U.S. carmakers: GM and Ford
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina, 1992. "Market, innovation, competition: An evolutionary model of industrial dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 343-368, December.
- GÃ©rard Ballot & Erol Taymaz, 1999. "Technological Change, Learning and Macro-Economic Coordination: an Evolutionary Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3.
- Kwasnicki, Witold, 1998. "Skewed distributions of firm sizes--an evolutionary perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 135-158, March.
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsAUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY - GLOBALIZATION - FORD - GENERAL MOTORS;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iii:wpeiii:2002-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .