Rebuilding Europe's Common Future: Combining Growth and Reform in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100572, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance," Policy Briefs 847, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel Ubide, 2015. "Stability Bonds for the Euro Area," Policy Briefs PB15-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kleczka, Mitja, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, and Secular Stagnation at the Zero Lower Bound. A View on the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 67228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015.
"The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-02-05 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:piiebs:piieb14-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.