Model Uncertainty in Risk Analysis and Decision Theory: A Preliminary Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Jean-Yves Jaffray & Meglena Jeleva, 2011. "How to deal with partially analyzable acts?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 129-149, July.
- Jean-Yves Jaffray & Meglena Jeleva, 2004. "How to deal with partially analyzed acts? A proposal," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Karni, Edi & VierÃÿ, Marie-Louise, 2014. "Awareness of Unawareness: A Theory of Decision Making in the Face of Ignorance," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274647, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Karni, Edi & Vierø, Marie-Louise, 2017.
"Awareness of unawareness: A theory of decision making in the face of ignorance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 301-328.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2014. "Awareness of Unawareness: A Theory of Decision Making in the Face of Ignorance," Working Papers 1322, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:280-293 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2017-01-01 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-01-01 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2017-01-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.