Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Dispute
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Siddhartha.K.Rastogi, 2011. "Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Dispute," Working Papers 1105, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
References listed on IDEAS
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsSPS; India - USA Trade; Mango Trade; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Harberger Triangles; Microeconomic Stylized Model.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ift:wpaper:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S. Balasubramanian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iifttin.html .