The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J. & Cantarino Martí Isidro, 2010. "Rugosidad del terreno: una característica del paisaje poco estudiada," Working Papers 201010, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jorge De la Roca, 2011. "Selection in initial and return migration: Evidence from moves across Spanish cities," Working Papers 2011-21, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment protection; migration; mobility; place-based policy; lagging regions;
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2013-04-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2013/6/doc2013-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .