To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-Laure Breuille & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Discussion Papers 1104, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Martin, Thorsten, 2015.
"Let's stay in touch - evidence on the role of social learning in local tax interactions,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Martin, Thorsten, 2016. "Let's stay in touch - Evidence on the role of social learning in local tax interactions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145614, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-municipal cooperation; tax competition; fiscal disparities;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-08-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-08-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-08-02 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2011/7/doc2011-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .