Universities and regional economic growth in Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Grimes & Eyal Apatov & Larissa Lutchman & Anna Robinson, 2014.
"Infrastructure’s Long-Lived Impact on Urban Development: Theory and Empirics,"
14_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Eyal Apatov & Larissa Lutchmann & Anna Robinson, 2014. "Infrastructure?s Long-Lived Impact on Urban Development: Theory and Empirics," ERSA conference papers ersa14p178, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:50:y:2016:i:3:p:303-322 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional economic development; universities; higher education; human capital; research; technology development;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2011-04-09 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2011-04-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2011-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-09 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2011/4/doc2011-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .