On the determinants of local tax rates: new evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco J. Delgado & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Matías Mayor, 2015. "On The Determinants Of Local Tax Rates: New Evidence From Spain," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 351-368, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sole Olle, Albert, 2003. "Electoral accountability and tax mimicking: the effects of electoral margins, coalition government, and ideology," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 685-713, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padovano, Fabio & Petrarca, Ilaria, 2014.
"Are the responsibility and yardstick competition hypotheses mutually consistent?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 459-477.
- Fabio Padovano & Ilaria Petrarca, 2014. "Are the responsibility and yardstick competition hypotheses mutually consistent?," Post-Print halshs-00911855, HAL.
- Roland Füss & Oliver Lerbs, 2017. "Homeowner Effect and Strategic Interaction in Local Property Taxation," ERES eres2017_149, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:valles-gimenez is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Gérard & Laurent van Malderen, 2012. "Tax Interaction among Walloon Municipalities: Is there Room for Yardstick Competition, Intellectual Trend and Partisan Monopoly Effect?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4025, CESifo Group Munich.
- Füss, Roland & Lerbs, Oliver, 2017.
"Do local governments tax homeowner communities differently?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
17-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fuess, Roland & Lerbs, Oliver, 2017. "Do Local Governments Tax Homeowner Communities Differently?," Working Papers on Finance 1714, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Lerbs, Oliver & Füss, Roland, 2017. "Do Local Governments Tax Homeowner Communities Differently?," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168128, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:2:valles-gimenez is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:45-:d:125112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vallés-Giménez, Jaime & Zárate-Marco, Anabel, 2017. "Fungibility and bandwagon effects of capital transfers in a federal context," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laurent Van Malderen & Marcel Gerard, 2013. "Testing yardstick competition through a vote-function: evidence from the Walloon municipalities," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 206-214.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:219:i:4:p:161-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocal taxation; tax mimicking; yardstick competition; political trends;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2011-04-09 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-04-09 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2011/3/doc2011-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .