The effect of gasoline prices on household location
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013. "The Effect of Gasoline Prices on Household Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1212-1221, October.
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The effect of gasoline prices on household location," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William D. Larson & Weihua Zhao, 2016. "Oil Prices and Urban Housing Demand," FHFA Staff Working Papers 16-03, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2012. "Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 147-159.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:60:y:2016:i:c:p:25-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Genesove & Lu Han, 2012. "A Spatial Look at Housing Boom and Bust Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: Housing and the Financial Crisis, pages 105-141 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming, 2016. "How Do Users Value a Network Expansion? Evidence from the Public Transit System in Singapore," IZA Discussion Papers 10142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boehm, Michael J., 2013. "Concentration versus re-matching? Evidence about the locational effects of commuting costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51542, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hymel, Kent M. & Small, Kenneth A., 2015. "The rebound effect for automobile travel: Asymmetric response to price changes and novel features of the 2000s," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 93-103.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:160-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kent M. Hymel & Kenneth Small, 2014. "The Rebound Effect for Automobile Travel:Asymmetric Response to Price Changes and Novel Features of the 2000s," Working Papers 141503, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGasoline price; household location; housing; commuting;
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2010/9/doc2010-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .