The political economy of infrastructure construction: The Spanish “Parliamentary Roads” (1880-1914)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRoad investment; distributive politics; electoral competition; vote buying;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-11-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-11-06 (Positive Political Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2010/10/doc2010-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .