La capacidad redistributiva y estabilizadora del presupuesto del Gobierno Central Español
The aim of this study is to estimate the redistributive and stabiliser/insurance effects of the Spanish central government budget at regional level during the 1991-1996 period. This analysis is carried out for the whole budget as well as for the main items of revenue and expenditure. The methodology used is a panel data econometric model. The main conclusion is that this budget has more redistributive power than stabiliser/insurance, having in both cases expenditures higher power than revenues.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 93 403 46 46
Fax: 93 403 98 32
Web page: http://www.ieb.ub.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R., 1995.
"Fiscal flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for monetary union in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 253-274, February.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R, 1994. "Fiscal Flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for Monetary Union in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nuria Bosch & Marta Espasa & Pilar Sorribas, 2002. "The redistributive, stabiliser and insurance effects at territorial level of "federal" government budgets," Working Papers 2002/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marta Espasa, 2001. "Territorial redistribution through the EU budget. Empirical evidence at national and regional levels," Working Papers 2001/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kao, Chihwa, 1999. "Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-44, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:151325art116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.