Local Government Revenue Mobilisation in Anglophone Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Kari Heggstad, 2012. "Local government revenue mobilisation in Anglophone Africa," CMI Working Papers 6, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Richard M. Bird & Roy Bahl, 2008.
"Subnational Taxes in Developing Countries: The Way Forward,"
Working Papers Series
16, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Aug 2008.
- Richard.M. Bird & Roy Bahl, 2009. "Subnational Taxes in Developing Countries: The Way Forward," Working Papers id:2072, eSocialSciences.
- Jameson Boex, 2003. "The incidence of local government allocations in Tanzania," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0311, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fjeldstad, Odd-helge & Semboja, Joseph, 2001. "Why People Pay Taxes: The Case of the Development Levy in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2059-2074, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moore, Mick, 2014. "Revenue Reform and Statebuilding in Anglophone Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 99-112.
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Chambas, Gérard & Brun, Jean-Francois, 2014. "Local Government Taxation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 13710, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Nyange, David & Tschirley, David & Nassoro, Hussein & Gaspar, Abeid, 2014. "Agricultural Produce Cess In Tanzania: Policy Options For Fiscal Reforms," Miscellaneous Publications 198744, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:355-372. is not listed on IDEAS
- Takaaki Masaki, 2016. "The impact of intergovernmental transfers on local revenue generation in Africa Evidence from Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge, 2013. "Taxation and Development : a Review of Donor Support to Strengthen Tax Systems in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idq:ictduk:2302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CATS administrator). General contact details of provider: https://www.ids.ac.uk/project/international-centre-for-tax-and-development .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.