Institutional drivers of female labour Force participation in OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1979_34n4-5_0915 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2014-02-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-02-08 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:wpaper:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .