Self-Rated Health of French prison inmates : measurement and comparison with other health indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron-Epel, Orna & Kaplan, Giora, 2001. "General subjective health status or age-related subjective health status: does it make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 1373-1381, November.
- Desesquelles, Aline F. & Egidi, Viviana & Salvatore, Michele A., 2009. "Why do Italian people rate their health worse than French people do? An exploration of cross-country differentials of self-rated health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1124-1128, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.144279_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_501_0065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Géraldine Duthé & Serge H.D.Faye & Emmanuelle Guyvarch & Pascal Arduin & Malick A.Kante & Aldiouma Diallo & Raphaël Laurent & Adama Marra & Gilles Pison, 2008. "La détermination des causes de décès par autopsie verbale: Etude de la mortalité palustre en zone rurale sénégalaise," Working Papers 150, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:wpaper:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.