Montée de l'espérance de vie et concentration des âges au décès
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 133 boulevard Davout, 75980 PARIS CEDEX 20|
Phone: 33 1 56 06 20 00
Fax: 33 1 56062229
Web page: http://www.ined.fr/fr/ressources_documentation/publications/documents_travail/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- France Prioux, 2001. "L'évolution démographique récente en France," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 56(4), pages 571-610.
- Väinö Kannisto, 2000. "Measuring the compression of mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(6), September.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n1_0193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir M. Shkolnikov & Evgueni M. Andreev & Alexander Z. Begun, 2001. "Gini coefficient as a life table function: computation from discrete data, decomposition of differences and empirical examples," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1975_30n1_0142 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:wpaper:108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.