When in life is income higher than consumption? Changes in France over 30 years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Toubon, Hector & Wolff, François-Charles, 2015.
"The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979–2005,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 79-85.
- D’Albis, H. & Bonnet, C. & Navaux, J. & Pelletan, J. & Toubon, H. & Wolff, F. C., 2013. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979‐2005," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1307, CEPREMAP.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux & Jacques Pelletan & Hector Toubon & François-Charles Wolff, 2015. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979–2005," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01305731, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux & Jacques Pelletan & Hector Toubon & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979-2005," Working Papers hal-01065095, HAL.
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816, April.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2011. "Population aging and the generational economy: key findings," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald Lee, 1980. "Age Structure, Intergenerational Transfers and Economic Growth : an Overview," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(6), pages 1129-1156.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-04-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posocf:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .