La dépendance : aujourd’hui l’affaire des femmes, demain davantage celle des hommes ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1987_42n6_0985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilfried Rault & Arnaud Régnier-Loilier, 2015. "First cohabiting relationships: recent trends in France," Population and Societies 521, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1988_43n1_0150 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Arnault & Andreas Goltz, 2017. "Can formal home care reduce the burden of informal care for elderly dependents? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01458362, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11722 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Marbot & D. Roy, 2012. "Projecting the future cost of the French elderly disabled allowance using a microsimulation model," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-10, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posocf:483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.