La pratique religieuse influence-t-elle les comportements familiaux ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautier, Arthur & Pache, Anne-Claire & Mossel , Valérie, 2013. "Giving in France: A philanthropic renewal after decades of distrust," ESSEC Working Papers WP1318, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00914805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Baudin, 2015.
"Religion and fertility: The French connection,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(13), pages 397-420, February.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and Fertility : The French Connection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348829, HAL.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and fertility: the French connection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache & Valérie Mossel, 2013. "Giving in France: A Philanthropic Renewal after Decades of Distrust," Working Papers hal-00914805, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posocf:447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .