Are women more economically active in Germany than France?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Pison, 2012. "France and Germany: a history of criss-crossing demographic curves," Population and Societies 487, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posoce:493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .