Two children per woman in France in 2010: Is French fertility immune to economic crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Pison, 2009. "France 2008: why are birth numbers still rising?," Population and Societies 454, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- François Héran & Gilles Pison, 2007. "Two children per woman in France in 2006: are immigrants to blame?," Population and Societies 432, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12076-018-0204-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2012. "The influence of employment uncertainty on childbearing in France: A tempo or quantum effect?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Alberto Cazzola & Lucia Pasquini & Aurora Angeli, 2016. "The relationship between unemployment and fertility in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(1), pages 1-38, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posoce:476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.